Okay, change of plans. Seems I won’t be leaving on september the 1st, since I’ve got to collect my results on the 9th. We’ll be leaving the 10th or 11th as a logical consequence, because I really need to have a vacation with my girlfriend. I’ve been studying all summer so we couldn’t really ‘go away’ and ‘tune out’ for a couple of days. She’s been working a lot too, and we both definitely need the time off together before we start another year of studying.
That said, I’m sort of skipping the team-building weekend they planned over at the college. Seems I’ll be investing in personal relationships instead of building up a relationship with my new class. Hey, new class : it’s not that I don’t like you guys, but I really need to do this. Same goes for the teachers. I’ll see you when I get back, and then I’ll be there for a 110%.
I just need to see a few sunsets, have some cocktails with little straw hats at the seaside with my girl and ride a donkey.
This item recently made it to my wish list :
Konica Minoltaâ€™s new DiMAGE Z6
There’s four more exams coming up, so I’ve got some more studying to do. I’m off !
Interesting stuff I’ve recently read and think you should read too :
- Cellphones catapult rural Africa into the 21st century.
- More SMS services coming from Google.
- Google licenses some technology to power GoogleTalk.
- Tips for GoogleTalk.
- A music producer apparently missing afer getting involved in 419 scam.
- Turning advertisers into content producers.
- Google damaging innovation?
- McAfee expands consumer data protection to wireless home networks.
- Motorola phones let parents monitor kids.
- One device to rule them all. Generation WHOIS has been labeled.
- Race is on for cellular system for the subway.
- WiMax keeps gathering momentum. The Ultimate complement to Wi-Fi.
- Behold iPulse, a stereo speaker system that adds a colorful LED lightshow to your otherwise mundane listening session.
- Intel developing new Wi-Fi security technology.
- About Splogs; the spamlogs.
- How would you change GoogleTalk?
- Last week’s virus writers already arrested?
- Scoble explains his point to The Blog Herald about the case SEO*BOOK vs Traffic Power.
- Halo 2 Talk Show : Simply Genius.
- New Functionality SkypeCard and online/offline status.
- GoogleTalk gives boost to XMPP
- Just monitoring blogs isn’t enough.
- New bells and whistles for MSN TV 2 Player.
- Dolce & Gabbana introduce the new male cleavage.
- Americans schizophrenic when it comes to France.
- Getting indexed - Randy explains his 38.000 indexed pages.
- Nikon uses photographer’s image in ad, without the rights.
- “I got GoogleTalk Spammed”
- NewsGator opens online API to public.
- Saving the turtles really upsets people.
- Nokia sees over 200 million new mobile users in China in 3 years.
- Mobile porn sales pretty flaccid.
- Intel unveal Viiv, new brand, aimed at consumers.
- Microsoft signs film deal for ‘Halo’ video games.